Search This Blog

Monday, June 28, 2010

Excited for new clients

I am really excited for the month of July. I have a lot going on and I also have some new clients that I am going to be shooting as well! It is going to be busy and fun filled. I have a kindergarten shoot as well as a baby shoot. I am excited to use some new techniques and get some really great shots.
I am also excited to shoot a 5 year old birthday party at Color Me Mine. I know that will be fun and I will be able to capture all their moments and make sure that they have all the best memories from the day.
I am wanting to get more into couples photography and families so I am hoping that I will be able to venture out into that area in the near future. With the weather getting so nice it is the perfect time to book your photo session. As my gift to you, I will throw in a free 8x10 of the picture of your choice! Contact me today if you are interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment